15 Songs to Keep Your New Year’s Resolutions on Track
As the buzz of the new year begins to wear off, it’s easy to fall back into routines and neglect the goals you’ve made for 2018. According to a recent survey from YouGov, 68% of people said they planned on making a New Year’s resolution, with the most popular resolution being to eat better and exercise more. Other top responses included learning a new skill or finding a new hobby.
No matter what you’ve set out to accomplish this year, we’ve put together the perfect playlist to help you stay on track. Use these 15 new releases in pop, hip-hop, Latin and R&B to fuel your next workout or motivate you during the daily grind. Click the links for a shortcut to download now on BPM Supreme.
01. Justin Timberlake – Filthy
02. Kodak Black ft. Lil Wayne – Codeine Dreaming
03. Ozuna ft. Cardi B – La Modelo
04. Kendrick Lamar & SZA – All The Stars
05. Bingo Players & Oomloud – Don’t Hold Back
06. Cardi B ft. 21 Savage – Bartier Cardi (BPM Supreme Remix)
07. Swanky Tunes & Going Deeper – Time
08. Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B – Finesse (Remix)
09. G-Eazy ft. Halsey – Him & I (PeteDown Flavor Mix)
10. Gene Farris & Green Velvet – LOL
11. Migos – Stir Fry
12. Wisin ft. Yandel Y Daddy Yankee – Todo Comienza En La Disco (Xiam Garcia Remix)
13. Mike Cervello & Yellow Claw – Like This
14. Lil Pump – Designer
15. Ed Sheeran – Perfect (DJ Mike D Mix)
Let us know what resolution you’re making this year and what songs you’re rocking to in 2018 so far. We want to hear from you!
Want more playlists? Visit BPM Supreme’s Spotify page.