BPM at NAMM: Serato Numark Dashboard
The Serato Numark Dashboard is pretty useful, especially if you’re a DJ who is always hidden behind your laptop during your set. The 3 high res screens are plenty space to fit your waveforms, loop, and effect information. More specifically, the center screen will show your library as well as stack waveforms; the left and right screens will hold waveforms and/or loop/effect information.
Here are more features from Serato’s website:
- Serato Hi-Resolution DJ Display for any Serato hardware
- 3-screen display incorporates low-profile Serato Displays with your existing hardware
- Stacked parallel waveform option on central screen for simple, direct visual beat matching
- Screens provide 1:1 real time feedback of Serato DJ, enabling DJ to close or move the source laptop and focus on the music
- Dedicated track library screen with corresponding navigation controls
- 3 height adjustments with full tilt control for DVS or controller height setup
- 5-column options to show Song, Artist, Time, BPM, and Key
- Gridlines on screen enable perfect beat matching
- Compatible with over 40 existing Serato DJ control systems including DVS
BPM Supreme is a source for DJ and production culture delivering exclusive performances, interviews, behind the scenes, tutorials, and much more. Keep checking our BPM Supreme Blog to get the latest in DJ trends.