Captain Plugins 2.0 with Captain Chords Update is Here
The latest upgrade to Mixed In Key’s suite of VST DAW plugins, Captain Plugins, is available now for both Mac and Windows. Version 2.0 includes the award-winning Captain Chords plugin, as well as other plugins that make it easier to write your own chord progressions, hooks, melodies, and bass lines.
Here is a look at everything that’s new in 2.0:
- Press any notes on your MIDI controller to identify the chord
- Captain Deep is now available on Windows
- Create passing chords and rush/drag your chords with the new Timing presets
- Add depth and personality to your chord progressions with new Strum and Swing features
- Jam out on your MIDI keyboard without worrying about playing a wrong note with the new autocorrect feature in the Play tab
- Experience better performance and improved UI controls for a smoother session
- Access the “how-to” guide directly from inside the plugin
- Tons more minor bug fixes and improvements
The Captain Plugins suite was created to help producers stay inspired with a faster and more efficient workflow. Use them simultaneously and export your finished work to almost any DAW, including Ableton Live and FL Studio.
Captain Plugins 2.0 for Windows includes Captain Chords, Captain Deep, and Captain Play, while the Mac version gives you all of these, plus Captain Melody.
If you already own Captain Chords 1.0 or Odesi Software, the upgrade is free. If not, you can purchase the suite of plugins for $79 USD or bundle the plugins with Odesi for $99.
As an added bonus, if you buy a Captain Plugins license now, you’ll automatically get Captain Hook, Captain Beat and one more plugin (to be announced) for free. Though these won’t be released until later in 2018, you can save money and lock in a free upgrade ahead of time.
For more information or to download Captain Plugins, visit the Mixed In Key website.
Let us know what you think of Captain Plugins. Do you find them to be a helpful tool for producing music? We want to hear from you!