Cubase 10 DAW Adds New Tools and Updated User Interface
German audio software and hardware manufacturers, Steinberg, today announced the highly-anticipated release of Cubase 10, the latest version of their award-winning DAW for Mac and PC. This production and editing software includes Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10, and Cubase Elements 10. Some impressive new features include a fresh range of advanced audio and MIDI tools, an updated and modern user interface, and enhanced audio quality.
The team behind Cubase has been developing and perfecting this software for almost three decades. Version 10 comes packed with a wide range of virtual instruments, effects and thousands of sounds. Whether you’re a professional composer or a music production beginner, this software was designed to make composing, recording, editing and mixing more intuitive and more fun.
Here is a full list of all of the new features you’ll find in the latest version:
- VariAudio 3: Ultimate control of your audio, with more creative tools and Smart Controls to speed workflow. [Pro]
- MixConsole Snapshots: Instantly recall different project mixes and settings to quickly compare mixes and add mix notes. [Pro]
- Audio Alignment: Stack and match recordings quickly, easily synchronizing them to a reference track. [Pro]
- New channel strip: Redesigned Channel Strip offers better metering and functionality. [Pro/Artist/Elements]
- 32-bit integer and 64-bit audio continues the Cubase audio engine’s commitment to ultimate, no-compromise quality. [Pro/Artist/Elements]
- Easy side-chaining: Quickly and easily set up side-chaining to make space in mixes or create distinctive effects. [Pro/Artist]
- Groove Agent SE 5 brings a new user interface and many improvements to the best drum production tool. [Pro/Artist/Elements]
- 5 GB of high-quality sounds and loops from six highly acclaimed producers. [Pro/Artist/Elements]
- AAF support lets you exchange multimedia data with all the most commonly used applications. [Pro]
- Distroyer adds everything from subtle analog warmth to searing heat for mixes and individual instruments. [Pro/Artist]
- Vintage Verbs for REVerence: Better management, smoother workflow and 20 new impulse responses brings REVerence greatness to your projects! [Pro]
- Latency Monitor lets you quickly and easily know exactly where and how much latency is occurring. [Pro/Artist/Elements]
- Full support for high-resolution displays under current macOS (limited support for Windows 10). [Pro/Artist/Elements]
- Effects in the Media Rack: Radical improvement of plug-ins workflow, with drag and drop functionality and improved display. [Pro/Artist/Elements]
- MPE support: Easy and convenient setup of MPE controllers. [Pro/Artist]
- Improved editing to picture for video soundtrack production. [Pro]
- Steinberg Virtual Reality: VR production suite adds a suite of professional yet intuitive virtual reality audio production tools. [Pro]
- ARA support: Forthcoming support for extended communications between ARA plug-ins and Cubase. [Pro]
Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10, and Cubase Elements 10 are available now. Get the Cubase Pro 10 full version here for $560 USD, or visit Steinberg’s website to learn more about upgrading your existing version.
Are you a producer currently using Cubase? Let us know what you think about version 10. Leave a comment below.
View this post on Instagram
There are many new features in Cubase 10, including Groove Agent SE5, the redesigned channel strip, VariAudio 3, simplified side-chaining, advanced MPE support, audio alignment, latency monitor, new VST plug-ins, plug-in drag and drop, an enhanced user interface and much more. #Cubase #DAW #CreateProduceMixRepeat #CreativityFirst #musicproductionsoftware For more information click on the link on our bio.