DJ Flip Kicks off the #SupremeChallenge w/ a Hip-Hop Mix
DJ Flip is kicking off the #SupremeChallenge with a 60 second routine with tracks aimed to please all the hip-hop heads out there. You know who you are! Check out DJ Flip’s Twitter and Instagram to see who he nominates!
Here’s the tracklist from DJ Flip’s mix:
1. Rob Kelly – The Ripper Returns
2. Notorious B.I.G – Sky’s the Limit
3. Big Pun (feat. Fat Joe) – Twinz 98
4. Big L – Ebonics
5. Notorious B.I.G – Hypnotize (acapella)
6. Big Pun – Still Not a Player
7. Notorious B.I.G – One More Chance
8. Big L – MVP (acapella)
9. Big Pun – Leatherface
What is the #SupremeChallenge?
The #SupremeChallenge is a chance for you to create a 60 second routine that should include as many tracks as you can fit in the 60 second time limit. Here are all the rules you need to know:
- Routines should not exceed 60 seconds
- Try to fit as many tracks as you can in your 60 second mix
- The routine must be a live mix
- The routine must be recorded as a video
- You must nominate at least 1 DJ to do the #SupremeChallenge when you post
You up to the challenge? Start recording your routines and post it on your social channels with the hashtag #SupremeChallenge!