Loopmasters Introduces Bass Master, a New Bass-Dedicated Synth
The English sound design company, Loopmasters, has released a brand new synth called Bass Masters. Created from Loopmasters’ award-winning sonic history, Bass Masters promises to give heavy, speaker-shaking tones. Keep reading for more.
Whether you are making house, techno, drum & bass, trap, hip-hop or other electronic music, Bass Master’s huge variety of source sounds provide the inspiration for a weighty, powerful bass tone.
Some other features include:
- Two sample-based oscillators with 217 waveforms sampled from the best modern and vintage bass sources
- Over 350 Presets from professional sound designers and top artists, plus waveform randomization for instant modification
- 13 Filter types with dedicated filter envelope and LFO modulation
- Unique three-band Frequency Booster for added crispness, body and bass
- Distortion, Chorus and Reverb effects offer a choice of algorithms
- Mod-wheel macro
- ADSR (Top) and AR (Sub) Envelopes, Signal Mixer to sculpt powerful transients
- Direct Out control for the Sub, Sample Start selection for the Top layer.
- Legato/Portamento playback with Glide, Pitchbend up to +/-12 semitones
- 64-bit VST/AU plugin for PC and Mac
Bass Master is available for an introductory price of $69 USD and offers a 14-day free trial. Click here to learn more and check out the official promo video above.
What do you think of this new virtual instrument? Leave a comment below.