Mixvibes DJ Software, Cross DJ 4, Now Available for Pre-Order
Mixvibes, a veteran DJ software manufacturer, will soon launch their long-awaited Cross DJ software upgrade, Cross DJ 4, for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android. With a refreshed and intuitive layout, alongside brand new features, DJs may want to take a second look at this lesser-known DJ software.
Mixvibes has been developing DJ, music, and video apps for over 15 years. One of the unique features of Cross DJ software is that it’s the first DJ software available on all major platforms, including iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows. If you need a pro DJ software that allows you to truly mix on the go, Cross DJ might be the option for you.
Available now for pre-order, Cross DJ 4 features a new simple and intuitive interface that is customizable thanks to a new script technology called Maquillage. Plus, Cross DJ 4 allows you to mix music from Soundcloud, as well as import/export from most DJ software including Rekordbox, Serato DJ, Traktor, and Virtual DJ. Check out a full list of improvements and features below.
New simple & intuitive UI
- Cover view collection for better classification of tracks
- Parallel Waveform for 4 players
- Customizable user interface
- 3 audio effects synchronized per player
- Create your own effect with the Tweaker
- Mix Music from Soundcloud
- Autoplay improvements with many powerful transitions
- New analysis function for getting the intro, outro, and best parts of a track
- Master clock & Ableton link
- Attach any midi controller with the midi learning
- New remote app for iOS & Android
- Track match & track playlist panes
- Import/Export from most DJ softwares: Rekordbox, Serato DJ, Traktor and Virtual DJ
- Export a universal USB drive
Let us know what you think of this DJ software. Would you give it a try or have you been a Cross DJ user for some time? We want to hear from you!
Also Read: BPM Supreme Mobile App Update Now Available