Numark’s Party Mix DJ Controller Now Includes Serato DJ Lite
Numark’s super-portable two-channel Party Mix DJ controller now comes with Serato DJ Lite software, making it easy to plug in and get the party started. For DJs who use Serato DJ Pro, the Party Mix is also compatible with an upgrade to version 2.0.4.
Released not too long after Numark’s pocket-sized DJ2GO2 controller, the Party Mix controller is another cool tool for DJs at any skill level. The all-in-one party system includes a built-in soundcard, making it a standalone piece of gear, as well as a scratch mode for creative blends. With Serato DJ Lite now included, you can customize a performance with your own music, as well as samples, cue points, and favorite loops.
Some more of the Party Mix’s key features include:
- Eight lighted trigger pads with multiple modes, including access to instant effects, hot cues, looping, and sampling
- Built-in music synchronized light show that creates a perfect party atmosphere
- Crossfader to segue between tracks
- Party DJ Control System with mixing and Sync automatic beat control
- Audio outputs for speakers and 1/8” headphones
- Simple plug and play
- Cool effects and multiple pad modes with looping and sampling
“This is a super versatile party system that you can take anywhere from house parties and bedroom raves, to children’s parties and small corporate events. It includes aux inputs and bluetooth, so you can take a break from DJing and play music from your phone, as well as link outputs to add a sub or any custom speaker setup,” said Nick Maclaren, Chief Strategy Officer at Serato.
The Party Mix comes at an affordable price of $99 USD. Serato DJ Lite will be included in Party Mix units beginning this fall. To download the latest version of Serato DJ Lite or Serato DJ Pro, click here. You can also learn more about the Party Mix controller on Numark’s website.
Leave a comment below and let us know what you think of this DJ controller. We want to hear from you!