Pioneer DJ Introduces the More Affordable XDJ-RR All-In-One DJ System
Pioneer DJ has revealed the XDJ-RR, a brand new all-in-one DJ system for rekordbox meant to take beginner DJs from spinning in their bedrooms to spinning in the main room. Coming in around $500 cheaper than the XDJ-RX2, the XDJ-RR is a simpler and more affordable standalone system, perfect for DJs who want to practice and prepare for club gigs and live performances.
The XDJ-RR has a 7-inch full-color screen and performance controls like Hot Cues, Beat Loop, and Beat Jump. It also lets you play rekordbox tracks directly from one of two USB ports on the top of the system, or connect your PC/Mac via USB cable.
This 2-channel system is announced not long after the release of the DDJ-400 controller, another piece of gear packed with features to help beginner DJs develop their skills. The XDJ-RR inherits all the basic features from Pioneer DJ’s NXS2 set-up and packs them into a lightweight, portable body that’s easy to transport.
- 7-inch color screen lets you keep an eye on the playback status, BPM, waveform, and other information vital to performing creative, smooth sets.
- Performance controls to enhance your mixes using dedicated buttons.
- Mixer with professional features similar to those on the NXS2.
- Bundled with rekordbox dj so you can start DJing straight out of the box.
- Lightweight and portable design makes it easy to carry with you anywhere.
- Dual USB-A ports for seamless DJ transitions and back-to-back performances.
- Record your mix directly to a USB drive and load it into your rekordbox library.
- External audio input lets you plug in an AUX cable to play music from your mobile phone or other devices.
The XDJ-RR will be available this month for $1,099 USD. To learn more and see official specs, head over to Pioneer DJ’s website. Let us know if you think this all-in-one system is a good tool for beginner DJs. We want to hear from you!
Also Read: Unboxing the Pioneer DDJ-SR2 Controller