Pioneer DJ’s New HDJ-X5BT Headphones Introduce Bluetooth Technology
As an exciting update to their affordable HDJ-X5 headphones, Pioneer DJ introduces the new HDJ-X5BT headphones with added Bluetooth wireless technology. The new model makes it easier for you to move freely and prepare tracks anywhere, anytime. Plus, with a comfortable design and up to 20 hours of battery life, the HDJ-X5BT headphones are perfect for frequent travelers. Keep reading for more.
The HDJ-X5BT over-ear DJ headphones boast the same advanced audio quality as the HDJ-X series, so you can enjoy crisp, clear notes and deep, hearty bass tones whether you’re on the street or in the booth. Some of the key features are outlined below:
- Up to 20 hours of playback from a 3-hour charge
- Listen via the included 1.2 m coiled cable
- Built-in microphone allows hands-free talking on calls when connected to your phone
- Highest possible sound quality thanks to support for Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec, AAC and SBC
- Balanced tuning and bass reflex chambers will deliver excellent sound insulation and bass response
- Flexible, durable headband
- Flexible swivel
- Housing design reduces pressure on your head, while outside texture enhances grip
- All HDJ models have cleared the US Military Standard Shock test as well as Pioneer DJ’s strict stress testing
- Simply fold up your HDJ-X5BT headphones to transport them easily and enjoy your music in comfort wherever you go
The HDJ-X5BT headphones are available in 3 color options: metallic black, metallic red, or gloss white. Check out full specs on the Pioneer DJ website. They will be available later this month for a retail price of $149 USD.
What do you think of the new Bluetooth capabilities? Is this a feature you find useful? Leave a comment below.
Also Read: Best Headphones of 2017: Our Top Picks