Rane SEVENTY-TWO Upgraded Firmware Now Has Serato Post-Fader Effects
Rane has announced a new 1.3 firmware update for their revolutionary SEVENTY-TWO mixer. The upgrade is in collaboration with Serato’s newest software update and adds the highly sought-after Serato post-fader software effects, as well as improved trigger response times and additional information on the SEVENTY-TWO‘s heads-up display.
The new 1.3 firmware release has several new key features and improvements. Check out the full list of updates below:
- Added support for Serato Post Fader FX
- Improved pad response time and overall performance
- Track end warning now displayed on waveform screen
- Addressed a potential issue that the waveform screen might freeze.
- Quick Auto-Loop triggers have been added to FX Encoder control while in waveform view
- Add 3/4 time parameter to ECHO FX
- Added Cue and sample names to heads up display
- Improved settings menu workflow
- Improved BPM alignment between SEVENTY-TWO and Serato
- Added Fader calibration reset in RANE control application
- Various other improvements
- Added midi output for SHIFT + BROWSE knob pressed & BACK button
- Added Fader start (SHIFT +)
BPM Supreme and I DJ NOW are giving away a Rane DJ prize pack that includes the SEVENTY-TWO mixer and two TWELVE turntables! Be sure to get your entry in before January 4, 2019.