Reloop’s New SHP-8 Headphones Have a Frequency Adjuster Switch
Reloop has released a new professional over-ear headphone, the SHP-8, designed for both the studio and DJ booth. What makes them unique is a feature built right in called Bass Accentuation Technology. It allows you to adjust the low-end frequency range for each earcup with the flip of a switch. Keep reading for more.
The SHP-8 headphones have a closed-back construction along with the Bass Accentuation Technology, giving a clear and precise reproduction of low frequencies. You can boost the lows by +3 dB or +6 dB, making it seamless to switch between the studio and DJ booth.
There are also a few features that make these headphones exceptionally comfortable and durable. Check out more details below:
- Rotatable earcups for comfortable handling
- Extendable aluminum headband adapts to fit perfectly
- Highly flexible headband to allow for one-ear monitoring
- Comfortable padding composed of memory foam and premium protein leather with excellent humidity absorption characteristics – even during a long session
- One-sided cable routing for flexibility
- Replaceable, removable cable connection
- 3.5 mm stereo jack cable with gold-plated plugs and spring-loaded bend protection
- Sturdy high-quality construction containing aluminum with a gunmetal finish
- Velvet bag and gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo jack adapter included
Reloop’s SHP-8 headphones are priced at around $120 USD and will be available for purchase this month. To find out where you can buy these or for more information, visit Reloop’s website.