Reloop’s RP-4000 MK2 is Updated and Wallet-Friendly
After a major upgrade to the RP-7000 MK2 turntable late last year, Reloop has now released the new RP-4000 MK2. This version comes with several improvements from its predecessor, the RP-4000M, including a newly developed top panel, reworked metallic buttons, and a variety of other functions.
Available in late April, the RP-4000 MK2 will retail for around $300. The price makes it a great option for both beginner and advanced DJs looking for an affordable yet sturdy turntable.
The RP-4000 MK2 comes ready to use straight out of the box with included accessories like an Ortofon OM cartridge and headshell, slipmat, counterweight, and optional dust cover.
Some highlights of the new turntable include:
- Solid construction
- Balanced, S-shaped tone arm
- Quartz-driven high-torque direct drive
- Aluminum die-cast platter
- Precise motor control with 3 speeds selectable (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Reworked metallic buttons with improved feel & tactile response
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
Reloop says that their obsessive attention to detail is what pushes them to constantly improve, redesign, and re-engineer their products. Visit the Reloop website for more information about this turntable and other products.
Let us know what you think of the updated RP-4000 MK2. We want to hear from you!