Roland Cloud Now Offering D-50 Linear Arithmetic (LA) Synthesizer
The latest addition to the Roland Cloud catalog has arrived and is promising subscribers a trip “back to the future” with an authentic 1980s sound. The Roland D-50 Linear Arithmetic (LA) Synthesizer was originally released in 1987 and helped define the sound of the late ’80s – a time when producers were searching for new and unique sounds. The D-50 Synth is part of the ‘Legendary Series’ that includes this and other authentic recreations of Roland analog synthesizers.
At the time of its release, the Roland D-50 was their first all-digital synthesizer keyboard. It was widely popular because of the new palette of sounds not previously possible with analog. The D-50 Synth software offers all of the original presets plus new sounds, a Digital Circuit Behavior (DCB) that captures details, a user interface with all original controls, 32-bit and 64-bit VST2, as well as VST3 and AU support.
Roland Cloud 4.2 hosts a full catalog of software for a monthly subscription fee of $19.95. There is also a free 30-day early access beta subscription, great for those looking to sample some of the software before making the jump to monthly subscriber.
With the Roland Cloud, users have access to some of the most well-known Roland hardware and instruments that have been transformed into software synth form and ready for use on your digital audio workstation (DAW). Here is a full list of software available on Roland Cloud:
- Roland Cloud Manager
- Aira Series – System-1 Synth
- Aira Series – System-8 Synth
- Legendary Series – Sound Canvas VA Synth
- Legendary Series – SH-2 Synth
- Legendary Series – Promars Synth
- Legendary Series – System 100 Synth
- Legendary Series – Juno-106 Synth
- Legendary Series – SH-101 Synth
- Legendary Series – Jupiter-8 Synth
- D-50 Linear Synth
- Tera Series – Tera Guitars
- Tera Series – Tera Piano
- Anthology Series – Anthology 1990
- Anthology Series – Anthology 1987
- Anthology Series – Anthology 1985 Vol, 1 & 2
- Flavr Series – Grit
- Software Solutions – R-Mix Audio Processing Software