Supreme Radio Episode 3 with Rock-It! Scientist
The Rock-It! Scientist is a group made up of two Bay Area DJs that bring the inner music lover out of everyone. DJ Solarz & DJ Guzie’s unique style brings in a large audience to the venues they perform at whether it’s a festival or a club. Their sets include the newest hits, custom remixes, and classics. They are known for remixing hits for artists such as Far East Movement, Wynter Gordon, J Cole, Rihanna and much more. Aside from their studio production, the duo put out a DJ mix series called “The Blast Off'” and “Sounds of Science” consisted of their newest releases. The Rock-It! Scientist continue to tour around the world conquering the musical atmosphere they give off at their events.
The Rock-It! Scientist have put together a special mix show for us with some of the hottest edits and mashups. Check out their track list provided below!
Episode 3 Tracklist:
1) Might Be Down Low (ROCK-IT! SCIENTISTS BOOTLEG) – ROCK-IT! SCIENTISTS vs. Gucci Mane & T.I.
2) What Up Gangsta – 50 Cent
3) I Wanna Be Sedated – The Ramones
4) No Air- Chris Brown & Jordan Sparks
5) Blake Griffin – Dorrough
6) Partition – Beyonce
7) The Hills – The Weeknd
8) Guantanamera – Sage The Gemini
9) Flick Da Wrist – Chedda Da Connect
10) I Don’t Like – Chief Keef
11) Cut Her Off For Wylin (Kronic & Tay James Mashup)- K-Camp
12) The Night Is Still Young- Nicki Minaj
13) The Only Way Is Up – Tiësto & Martin Garrix
14) Wave Your Shoulder (ROCK-IT! SCIENTISTS BOOTLEG) – Bassjackers & Thomas Newsome vs. Jay-Z
15) Ass Hypnotized – TJR & Dances with White Girls
16) Blackout – DJ Felli Fel presents the Americanos ft. Lil Jon, Tyga, Juicy J
17) Rumors (Curbi RMX) – Pep & Rash
18) Around the World (ROCK-IT! SCIENTISTS BOOTLEG) – Natalie La Rose vs. Tchami
19) Begin Again (CRNKN Remix) – Purity Ring
20) Lean On (ALL GOLD EDIT) – Major Lazer vs. Aaliyah
BPM Supreme is a source for DJ and production culture delivering exclusive performances, interviews, behind the scenes, tutorials, and much more. Keep checking our BPM Supreme Blog to get the latest in DJ trends.