Top 10 BPM Classics 1/20/2016
This week’s Way Back Wednesday is special in celebration of the life of the legendary David Bowie. Get groovy with some of his greatest hits and throw in some classic hip hop tracks to take you back. Make sure your sets are on point with these tracks at BPMSupreme.com.
1. David Bowie – Fame
2. Queen & David Bowie – Under Pressure
3. David Bowie – China Girl
4. David Bowie – Ziggy Stardust
5. David Bowie – Space Oddity
6. David Bowie & Mick Jagger – Dancing In The Streets
7. Dr. Dre ft Daz, Snoop Dogg, Colin Wolfe & Nate Dogg – Deez Nuuuts
8. Jay-Z – D’Evils
9. Jay-Z – Encore
10. Erick Sermon – Music
BPM Supreme is a source for DJ and production culture delivering exclusive performances, interviews, behind the scenes, tutorials, and much more. Keep checking our BPM Supreme Blog to get the latest in DJ trends.