Akai Pro’s MPK mini mk3 Controller is a Complete Music Production Starter Kit
Akai Professional has introduced the MPK mini mk3, the latest version of their best-selling USB MIDI keyboard controller that adds features directly from the legendary MPC series. It comes bundled with a complete music production starter kit, including MPC Beats and all the software you need to start making music right away. Keep reading for more.
The MPK mini mk3 includes everything you need to immediately start making music, including Akai Pro’s new beat making DAW, MPC Beats. This complete music production starter kit also includes sample content from assorted MPC Expansion packs and a collection of the most versatile virtual plugin instruments available today like AIR Hybrid, Mini Grand, and Velvet.
With universal compatibility with any music making app, it’s super easy to integrate the MPK mini mk3 into any production setup. The controller’s eight rotary knobs give you control to assign synth, mixer and effects plugins, or any other assignable parameter in your music app of choice.
More features include:
- 25 Mini Keys with redesigned keybed for dynamic expression and precise articulation
- Brilliant OLED display for immediate parameter feedback
- 8 Bankable MPC Performance Pads
- 8 Endless Rotary Knobs
- 4-Way Joystick for pitch and modulation control
- Class-compliant USB connectivity
- Built-in arpeggiator
- Sustain pedal input jack
- Sturdy design and build
- Complete Music Production Starter Kit, including: MPC Beats, AIR Hybrid, Mini Grand and Velvet as well as assorted MPC Beats versions of MPC Expansion packs
Both portable and affordable, the MPK mini mk3 is available now for $119 and comes in three color combinations: original (above), black, and white (below). To learn more or find out where to buy, visit akaipro.com.