BPM at NAMM: Allen & Heath’s Xone:43C
There are so many mixers coming out in the DJ game it’s almost impossible to choose. There are several variables and considerations to think of before purchasing a mixer for your setup. You might come up with the assumption that that the price tag you pay will equate to the quality of mixer you buy. This is kind of true; the more you pay usually dictates the quality for most things.
HOWEVER, the Allen & Heath Xone:43C mixer is definitely an affordable mixer that does not sacrifice quality. As you can see in the above video, Greg from Allen & Heath was very kind enough to demo and explain some of the key features that makes the Xone:43C a highly versatile and adaptable DJ mixer.
From the bedroom to the club, this versatile mixer is ready for anything.
Read more from Allen & Heath.
- 16 channel 96kHz 24bit internal sound card
- Serato DJ and DVS Upgrade Ready
- X:LINK for plug n’ play connection to Xone:K series controllers
- 4 channels with phono/USB/line inputs
- VCF Filter system – low-pass, high-pass and band-pass filters plus frequency and resonance controls
- 3-band EQ
- External FX loop (Send/Return) system with dry/wet control per channel
- Mic input on balanced XLR, with 2-band EQ
- Balanced main mix out on XLR
- Independent booth out
- Record out
- 3.5mm and 1/4″ headphone outputs
- Touring grade build quality
- Super smooth VCA channel faders
- User changeable crossfader
- Innofader compatible
- Crossfader curve switch
- 20dB pro standard headroom
- 9-segment signal level monitoring
BPM Supreme is a source for DJ and production culture delivering exclusive performances, interviews, behind the scenes, tutorials, and much more. Keep checking our BPM Supreme Blog to get the latest in DJ trends.