Bring Bass Anywhere With SUBPAC’s New X1, Now Available for Pre-Order
Industry-leading audio technology company SUBPAC announced the next generation of their tactile audio systems: the SUBPAC X1. This all-new model features an innovative hybrid design allowing for both wearable and seated experiences, letting you go from the studio to the street to the stage. Keep reading for more.
Building on the success of previous models, the SUBPAC X1 has a software-driven, wireless design perfect for music creators, audio professionals, and serious enthusiasts. By physically transferring frequencies through high-fidelity vibrations to the body, SUBPAC creates an immersive experience and gives you a deeper connection and understanding of your mix not possible with traditional speakers or headphones.
The complete SUBPAC X1 system includes software tools with customizable settings like Delay, EQ, Filters, plus pro-wireless I/O with the companion control module, the SUBPAC C1. Check out a full list of new features below.
Software-Driven Controls for Precision and Customization:
- Real-time control over filters, EQs, time-alignment and other advanced settings
- Redesigned audio path and software optimizations provide improved fidelity, higher power and more headroom
- OTA firmware and software updates support additional features and settings to be released over time in collaboration with artists and industry partners
Advanced Hardware for Power, Performance and Fidelity:
- New SUBPAC Tactive™ transducers for a deeper and more energy efficient experience
- SUBPAC VX™ vibro-tactile membranes for broader vibro-tactile field and increased accuracy
- Industry-leading SHARC® DSP chipset for powerful high-resolution audio processing
- Best-in-class ESS Sabre® Headphone Amp for ultra-low noise floor and broad headphone compatibility
Pro Grade Connectivity for Freedom and Flexibility:
- SUBPAC’s ultra-low latency, lossless UWB Wireless audio solution
- Neutrik® analog ¼” and ⅛” audio connectors throughout
- Removable I/O remote
- Wirelessly connect multiple SUBPAC X1s from a single SUBPAC C1
- Module USB Audio Class Compliant and USB Type-C power charging
Comfort, Performance & Adaptability for Seated and Wearable Applications:
- Increased flexibility and padding for a more comfortable and closer fit
- Interchangeable strapping solutions for both seated and wearable uses
- Advanced materials and membrane design for increased tactile performance
The SUBPAC X1/C1 Pro Bundle is available for pre-order (limited quantities) for $499. Or choose the SUBPAC X1 on its own for $349.
To learn more, watch the introduction video above, or to pre-order, visit SUBPAC’s website.