Mixed In Key 10 Delivers New Upgrades & New Look
Mixed In Key has released the latest version of their key detection software, Mixed In Key 10. Designed to accurately detect the true key of any track, sample, or loop, Mixed In Key 10 includes an upgraded key detection algorithm, the ability to export cue points to Pioneer DJ’s rekordbox, and a fresh, new interface for 2021. Keep reading for more.
By providing the most accurate key for mixing, Mixed In Key 10 enables DJs and producers to put together mashups and complex mixes that sound harmonically flawless. This software works perfectly in tandem with pitch-correction software like Auto-Tune and also writes metadata to Serato, Traktor, rekordbox, and other DJ software.
New in Mixed In Key 10
- Improved Key Detection Algorithm: The new version uses the latest advances in machine learning and data science to improve key detection and provide the best key results for any genre of music.
- Export Cue Points to rekordbox: By popular demand, Mixed In Key 10 adds the ability to use its automatically generated cue points in Pioneer DJ’s rekordbox software.
- New User Interface: Mixed In Key 10’s design is a nod to the classic look of Mixed In Key version 5.5. The historically significant 5.5 coincided with the rise of EDM and was one of the most beloved versions of Mixed In Key in history.
- Energy-Level Detection: Every song is ranked 1-10 on how danceable it is, using Mixed In Key’s patented algorithms.
- Automatic Cue Points Generation: Mixed In Key generates up to 8 cue points for each track, based on the Mixed In Key patented work in music analysis and DJ set preparation.
- Tag Editing for ID3 Tags: This feature allows users to clean up tags in their music library.
Whether mixing whole tracks, vocals, or samples, DJs and producers can rely on Mixed In Key to make their mixes sound perfect. Mixed In Key 10 is available now for $58 for new users. Existing users can upgrade to Mixed In Key 10 for $39.
To learn more, watch the introduction video above or visit Mixed In Key’s website.