New Hercules DJControl Inpulse 500 Controller Lets Beginner DJs Level Up
Hercules has announced a new high-performance DJ controller, the DJControl Inpulse 500, created for both the brand’s own DJUCED DJ software, as well as Serato. Priced just under $300, this controller was designed to help DJs refine their skills and feel confident as they transition from the bedroom to playing for an audience. Keep reading for more.
Hercules has a great track record for making entry-level controllers that appeal to beginner DJs. The two-channel DJControl Inpulse 500 is an affordable option for DJs looking to graduate from the DJControl Inpulse 200 or the DJControl Inpulse 300 controller, and transition from the bedroom and into bars, lounges, and other live gigs.
With a professional, portable design and modern layout, the DJControl Inpulse 500 is also loaded with performance-focused features such as:
- 16 backlit RGB pads with 8 modes
- Two large jog wheels with touch detection for scratching
- Filter/effects rack with 4 effects buttons and 2 filter knobs in the center
- Intelligent Music Assistant suggests the best upcoming tracks
- Helpful light guides for mixing with total confidence
- Four extendable/retractable non-slip feet to elevate your mixing
- Hardware mixer for the audio inputs
- Includes Serato DJ Lite and DJUCED
The DJControl Inpulse 500 is available for preorder starting June 11, 2020 for $299.99. To learn more, visit the Hercules website or watch the official intro video below.