New Layout, New Features, Only Latin Music: Meet the All-New BPM Latino
We are excited to introduce the all-new BPM Latino, a completely revamped platform that gives DJs access to one of the largest libraries of Latin music. With fresh new features and a completely redesigned interface, finding the Latin tracks and exclusives you need is simple.
- Upgraded features like add-to-crate, browse, trends, day & night mode, waveform track preview, and more
- New layout and interface make the site user-friendly and easy to navigate
- Advanced search allows for search by category, genre, song version, BPM, and key
- Playlists are updated regularly and curated by our staff of experts so you can find the best tracks quickly
- Speed and functionality enhancements make the new site faster than ever
If you need Latin music, you’re not alone. Latin music has taken over the charts the past few years with a major resurgence. Crossover hits by Cardi B, Camila Cabello, and Bad Bunny have helped Latin music go mainstream. Artists like J Balvin and Rosalía are becoming household names. Even the NFL has followed suit naming Jennifer Lopez and Shakira as headliners for the Super Bowl 2020 Halftime Show.
BPM Latino has every essential Latin genre like Reggaeton, Latin Pop, Cumbia, Tropical, Bachata, Dembow, Salsa, and Moombahton. All tracks are high quality and DJ-ready, plus new audio and video are uploaded daily.
Monthly subscriptions for BPM Latino start at just $9.99 for the first month. To get started and see everything that’s new, visit bpmlatino.com.
Read a full interview on People en Español
with BPM Supreme and BPM Latino’s founder and CEO