Reloop Reveals the Compact RMX-10 BT DJ Mixer
German DJ and studio product manufacturer, Reloop, has revealed the new RMX-10 BT, a 2-channel mixer that gives DJs access to Bluetooth streaming in a super-compact, sturdy build.
The Reloop RMX-10 BT makes it possible for DJs to use a smartphone or tablet as a playback source. Bluetooth signal can be routed to both channels through the mixer, plus each channel has an individual gain control and 3-band EQ that raises or lower the frequencies at 100 Hz, 1 kHz, and 10 kHz.
- 2-channel Bluetooth DJ mixer in compact construction (Dimensions: 7″x10″x2.75″)
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity: wireless music streaming from your smartphone/tablet directly to your mixer
- Flexible Bluetooth routing on both channels
- Replaceable 45 mm crossfader and two smooth-running line faders for mixing
- Channel strips with 3-band EQ and gain adjustment
- 6.3 mm headphones output with volume control and cue mix function
- 6.3 mm mic input with dedicated volume control
- Inputs: 2x Phono RCA, 2x Line RCA, Mic TS, 1x Bluetooth In
- Outputs: Master RCA, Rec RCA, headphones 6.3 mm jack
- Master signal LED level chains
- Extremely space-saving and robust all-metal construction
- Power cord and operating instructions included
Coming in just under four pounds, the RMX-10 BT is a great option for DJs in need of a simple, lightweight mixer. It’s available this December for $129.00 USD. To learn more, visit Reloop’s website.
Let us know what you think of this new Reloop DJ mixer in the comments below.