Reloop’s New RMX-44 BT DJ Club Mixer Features Smart Connectivity Via Bluetooth
Reloop has unveiled the new RMX-44 BT 4-channel Bluetooth DJ club mixer that makes connecting to laptops, smartphones, iPads, and other devices quick and easy. The mixer also features a classic design and intuitive layout that allows experienced artists to find their way around immediately. Keep reading for more.
The RMX-44 BT offers numerous connection opportunities such as nine inputs and four outputs, as well as a 3-band EQ and bipolar filter unit per channel, making it a full-fledged DJ club mixer. But what allows this mixer to really stand out is the new Bluetooth compatibility and a 2-band EQ microphone section with a talk-over function, ideal for mobile DJ sets as well as home setups.
For creative frequency mixing, the RMX-44 BT offers dedicated, bi-polar sound filters per channel to allow smooth low- and high-pass fading. The fully digital sound architecture enhances your sound to be clear and punchy in every situation.
The RMX-44 BT is also durable with sturdy metal construction and a scratch-resistant surface. The black metallic finish adds a timeless look that blends perfectly into any DJ setup.
All key features include:
- 4-channel Bluetooth DJ club mixer
- Smart connectivity Bluetooth input with cue function
- 9 inputs, 4 outputs
- Symmetrical (XLR) as well as asymmetrical (RCA) outputs
- 3-band EQ
- Sound filter, bi-polar filter unit with LPF and HPF
- High-quality surface in deep black metallic
- Sturdy metal construction
- RMX Innofader compatible
- Crossfader curve adjust
- Mic channel with 2-band EQ & talk-over ”Active Ducking Technology” for mic channel
- Headphones output (6.3 mm jack)
- Incl. power cord, instruction manual
The RMX-44 BT is available now for around $500. To learn more or find out where to buy, visit Reloop’s website.