Spin Anywhere with Reloop’s New ‘SPIN’ Portable Turntable
Today Reloop introduced a brand new portable turntable, aptly named SPIN. The turntable comes with everything you need right out of the box, including an exclusive 7“ scratch vinyl perfect for both beginner and experienced vinyl lovers and scratch artists. Keep reading for more.
Made for Scratching and Cutting
SPIN is specifically optimized for scratching and cutting. A straight tone arm offers enhanced stability, while a pre-installed cartridge holds the groove tightly even when carrying out fast scratches. Choose between 3 speeds: 33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm.
SPIN also comes with a precise 45-mm crossfader with two-rail glide technology for extra sturdiness. You can select your preferred position by installing the crossfader on either side of the platter.
Bluetooth Technology & Recording
With Bluetooth Audio Streaming technology, you can use SPIN as a speaker and play music or beats from your smartphone. Plus, record your scratches and cuts in MP3 format directly to a USB stick via the USB recording function.
Super compact and portable, SPIN has numerous power options including USB power supply unit (5V, 2A), USB power bank, or batteries. The power LED keeps you informed about the turntable’s operational status.
All features of SPIN include:
- High-grade 7” scratch-record: professionally recorded samples for scratching and beats for juggling
- Bluetooth audio streaming: wireless streaming of music or beats to the device
- Smart USB recording: direct recording of scratches & cuts to USB in MP3 format
- Can be used for digitizing vinyl
- Integrated speaker on the turntable’s left
- 3 selectable speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 rpm)
- Extremely stable tone arm with transport lock
- Cartridge with excellent tracking features
- Precise 45-mm-crossfader with two-rail glide technology
- Crossfader can be installed on preferred side (both-way)
- Two headphones connections for listening and monitoring
- AUX input facilitates connection of several turntables (daisy chain)
- Easy battery charging via USB PSU or USB power bank (sold separately)
- Installed start/stop button
- Precise speed adjustment via pitch control with +/-20 %
- Tone control to adjust low frequencies
- Volume control for AUX input and master/headphones
- Power LED indicates the turntable’s operational status
- 7” record puck adaptor with holder
- Anti-skip rubber feet for a secure stand
- Especially sturdy and portable shape factor with optional battery operation
- Additional protection thanks to dust cover; can be transported via carrying handle when closed
- Locking of the dust cover for safe transport
- Can be operated with regular USB PSU (5V, 2A), USB power bank or batteries (sold separately)
- Batteries can be inserted into the battery compartment on the device’s bottom 2x Li-Ion 18650 (sold separately)
- Incl. 7” scratch vinyl, pre-installed cartridge, slipmat, dust cover, puck adapter, instruction manual and Super Spin Duck Looper app
SPIN will be available later this month for $249 USD. To learn more, visit Reloop’s website.
Would you take SPIN on the road with you? Let us know what you think about this new portable turntable in the comments below.
Also Read: DJ Gift Guide: Reloop Tape 2 DJ Set Recorder