Supreme Radio Episode 36 w/ DJ Damage
Today’s episode comes to you from radio personality and television producer DJ Damage. All of the songs he used are available from BPM Supreme.
DJ Damage a.ka.a. Abdul Q. received his first pair of turntables as a gift from his mother at age 12. Now at age 27 he is an on air radio personality and disc jockey at Real LA’s 92.3 FM, a Clear Channel station. He is also a host on Revolt TV, a cable television channel founded by Mr. Sean “Diddy” Combs. In addition to playing the best new hip hop in the urban market, he interviews a host of celebrities such as Nas, Afrojack, Charlie XcX, Wiz Khalifa, Galantis, Floyd Mayweather, Usher, MIA, Dillon Francis and Mac Miller.
- It’s Feese – Legitness
- O.T. Genasis – Push it
- Bankroll Fresh – Hot Boy
- Lil Yachty & Rich The Kid – We Got it
- Young Thug – Digits
- Young Thug – Memo
- Wiz Khalifa ft Lil Uzi Vert – Pull Up
- Mike Will Mad It & Rihanna – Nothing is Promised
- Travis Scott ft Young Thug & Quavo – Pick Up The Phone
- Madeintyo ft Travis Scott – Uber Everywhere
- Dae Dae – Wat U Mean
- Drake ft Future – Grammys
- Gucci Mane – First Day Out tha Feds
- Lil Uzi – That’s My Rule
- Future – Wicked
- Kap G – Girlfriend
- Zoey Dollaz – Couches
- Fat Joe & Remy Ma ft French Montana & Infared – All The Way Up
Download all of these songs right now from BPMSupreme.com!
Learn more about what it means to be a member with the BPM Supreme record pool.
BPM Supreme is a source for DJ and production culture delivering exclusive performances, interviews, behind the scenes, tutorials, and much more. Keep checking our BPM Supreme Blog to get the latest in DJ trends.