Top BPM Classics – 10/5/2016
We’re taking back to the old school days with these ten songs. These are the most download tracks of the week in the classics category at BPM Supreme.
“Monster Mash” was performed by Bobby Pickett and released as a novelty song on the 1962 compilation the Original Monster Mash. Isaac Hayes covered “Walk on By” on his 1969 album Hot Buttered Soul and we’re glad he did. It was originally written by Burt Bacharach and Hal David, and recorded by Dione Warwick in 1964. In 1982 Cameo dropped their LP Alligator Woman which included “Flirt” as the third track. Scope out the list below, and play the songs on Spotify while you’re at it. Cameo might need money.
Wayback Wednesday – 10/5/2016
1. Bobby Borris Pickett – Monster Mash (BPM Supreme Last Night ReDrum) (1962/2016)
*Please note this is the original, not the BPM Supreme re-drum available at our website.
2. Isaac Hayes – Walk on By (Cover) (1969)
3. Cameo – Flirt (1982)
4. Kraftwerk – The Robots (1978)
5. Electric Light Orchestra – Evil Woman (1975)
6. 2pac & Snoop Dogg – 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted (BPM Supreme Gangster Party Hype) (1996/2016)
*Please note this is the original, not the BPM Supreme hype available at our website.
7. The Notorious B.I.G. – Warning (1994)
8. Jay-Z ft Mary J Blige – Can’t Knock the Hustle (1996)
9. Marylin Manson – This Is Halloween (Cover) (1993)
10. Ciara ft Chamillionare – Get Up (2006)
Download new music and classic old school at BPMSupreme.com!
Learn more about how DJ’s save money on music from BPM Supreme.
BPM Supreme is a source for DJ and production culture delivering exclusive performances, interviews, behind the scenes, tutorials, and much more. Keep checking our BPM Supreme Blog to get the latest in DJ trends.